Thursday, March 19, 2015

#6 Challenge Reminder at Besties PPP

The challenge theme is Anything goes with option of Lace, Ribbon or Twine. To participate go here
 
For my reminder I am using 3D Sheet Mary's Little Lamb
which you can find here
 
 
The doily was cut from a SVG file with the Silhouette Cameo.  The Window and Butterfly branch are die cuts from Memory Box.  I have used a crocheted flower under the bow and flowers from my stash.
 
Please come join us of at My Besties Pretty Precolored Printables and show us your beautiful creations!
 

3 comments:

  1. So adorable.
    Thank you for entering the My Besties Aussie Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous. I love all the dimension in this card. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Vicki! Absolutely beautiful work! Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete