Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sharing a few of my weekend Projects

 
3D Deco Sheet ~
This was so much fun to make! I love adding bottle caps to cards. I found these
little bottle caps in the Etsy store.
I will be donating this card to a Relay For Life fundraiser.
 
 

 
Bestie of Hope Img 882
 
Isn't this little guy just darling. I have colored him with Copic markers.
I have used a butterfly die cut and added roses and ribbon from my stash.
This card will also be donated to the Relay For Life fundraiser.
 

 
This little cutie is a 3D Deco Sheet Img 089.
 
I have added a paper bow cut with my Silhouette, printable bingo cards
I purchased in the Esty store and other miscellaneous items from my stash.
 

 
 
3D Deco Sheet Blue Girl
 
 The banner and doily were cut with my Silhouette from svg files
I purchased in the Silhouette America Store. I have also used ribbon and flowers
from my stash.  The paper I used is 6 1/2" Paper Pad Miss Match by
Kaisercraft.  These are great for making 6x6 cards.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment