Saturday, February 14, 2015

My Entry for Challenge #9 Anything Goes at Meet at the Scrappers Corner

 
 ~ Molly Love Bug ~
She can be found at


I have colored Molly Love Bug with Copic Markers. Included are bottle cap images I found in the Esty store, paper bow cut found in the Silhouette America Store, various scrapbook papers and Sherri Baldy's Paper Lace Romantic Die Hearts Frame and Paper Lace Love die cut. I have used ribbon and paper flowers from my stash.

http://meetatthescrapperscorner.blogspot.com.au/

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicki, This is such a lovely easel card. I love that big pretty bow on the side. Thank you for sharing and joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner this Month. BIg Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also gorgeous sorry I commented on the wrong card but it was also gorgeous Thank you for joining us at Meet at the scrappers Corner :)
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo adorable! I love it. Thank you for joining us at Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge Blog. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Meet the Scrappers Corner Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete