Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Fight for a Cure!

 
Hope Fight for a Cure Img 0010
 
 
I have colored this little Bestie with Copic markers and used papers from Me & My Big Ideas. The heart background and paper bow I cut on my Silhouette with svg files from the Silhouette America  Store.  The flowers and pearls are from my stash I always keep on hand for embellishing my projects.
 
Below you will see that I have made this an easel card. The title I cut with my Silhoutte from a svg file from the Silhouette store.
 

 
This card is one of my donations for a Relay for Life fundraiser!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing with us at My Besties International! Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs, My Besties International DT member Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a wonderful cause. You did such an amazing job with the design and with the coloring of the image. Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge. Hugs,

    Julie P

    ReplyDelete